Tabs

 
 
HOME
 
CHALLENGES
 
TUTORIALS
 
SHOPPING
 
CANDY
 
AWARDS BADGES
 
EZINE PUBLISHING CALLS
 
DESIGN TEAMS
 
SAMPLES OF BEST WORK
 
SHAPE EZ
 
RESUME
 

Extra Styles

Pinterest

CHECK OUT EACH GERBER DAISY AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
My crafting resolutions:
1. To create more than 50% of my projects with either recycled materials or scrap left over materials to cut waste and excessive earth fillers. Currently at about 45%)
2. Teach paper craft classes.
3. Create Dies for Spellbinders(done)
4. Learn everyday what it takes to be patient, understanding, tolerant and giving.
made it to CHA, and work for embellishment company I love, demo classes all in 2012-13

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Exciting News in PaperCraft Essentials Magazine



I will draw a winner 6-11 for the Wedding dress die candy at 12:00 noon, don't miss out! here.  I didn't quite make it to 450 followers, but I can't wait any longer to share some of the other dies!  Good Luck to everyone!

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!  This is not only a wonderful day because I get to share a project with you that was recently published (June 7th) in Papercraft Essentials magazine, but it's the first published work for the Shape EZ templates as well!  In case you didn't know, I've been diligently working on SVG cut templates with Whimsy Stamps since October 2011.  They have brought me great satisfaction and always a fabulous challenge to take the image out of my head, draw it in cut lines and create out of the ordinary shaped cards, bags, tags and even flowers.  I love to be challenged and learn new techniques to share with all of you but to get that work realized in an actual magazine is beyond real!  I thank all of my followers and every artist that has chosen to work with the templates to assist in realizing this blessing.  :)  

There was a collaboration of Whimsy artists for this submission, Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps and Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.   In the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials Magazine (UK). a wonderful combination of cute images and sentiments were included for free with issue 82! My Whimsy DT sisters Simonne, Iris Weichmann, Lori, Mariska and I had the great opportunity to  work with these stamps and create projects for the recent issue. All of us were published and brought out our own unique talents to provide inspiration for readers to use these stamps.  I am so proud to have been included!  Thanks to Denise Lynn from Whimsy Stamps, Sylvia Zet, Ann Vento and of course the publishers of Papercraft Essentials Magazine for the great chance.

                        This picture provided by Simonne, lucky girl lives where the magazine is sold!  Thanks you're the best!

 Papercraft Essentials Magazine issue 82: don't forget, you can get your own set of these stamps (images and sentiments!) now for free!   


So, I guess I shouldn't make you wait any longer!  Boy, I sure hope you get inspiration from it! 


Here's the first of two of my projects submitted and published:


Challenges entered
WOC -Bingo (glitter, flowers, blue)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

INGREDIENTS:
Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps available in July at Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Designs also available in July at Whimsy Stamps
Shape EZ by TLC "Rolled Bag" cut template from Whimsy Stamps
Whimsy Stamps Postage die and Vines Die
McGill Leaves punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Eighteen and fancy tags
Creative papers online for bag


 MEDIUMS: 
Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Ink
Gelly Roll "Clear Star"


 EMBELLISHMENTS:
3M Velcro circles
Lamode Crystal buttons
Mark Richards Glitter Dome Stickers
Jeweled ribbon and bow ribbon from Joann Fabrics
flowers by Whimsy(two tone pink) , Recollection roses and WOC
Blue flower lace from Hobby Lobby
organza ribbon is Offray


 INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Nelson Mandela
Photobucket
If you enjoy a good 3D project or just need a special box or bag, stop by the Whimsy Stamps Store available today for my Shape "EZ" product line of Cut templates like bags, boxes, flowers, and cards with tons of add on's! These templates can help you make any project just the way you like it. Over and Over again! The NEW Shape "EZ" cut files are available today!
 Thank you for visiting,
  Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy Louise I got my Magazine last week, all the projects where fabulous, your gift bag is wonderful, I like the colour all the bling and of course the image, which I had to stamp up,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tammy and your creation is gorgeous as always!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tammy, the stamps are beautiful, colouring one as we speak. Added bonus I have the 'Star Letter' this month! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Tammy! Your bag is gorgeous! Love all the bling and crystals you've added. Your ideas are always outstanding! So happy to work together with you in that fabulous team :-)

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning bag!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bag! Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!